The Vintage View

This blog is dedicated to the dusty treasures that are found in Grandma's attic or basement. Also to the Packrats that never threw anything away and then kicked the bucket and left all these goodies for me to buy for cheap. But most of all it is dedicated to the "Indiana Jones" that lives inside all of us collectors seeking those dusty treasures out. Welcome To The Vintage View.

Name:
Location: Weimar, Texas, United States

Read about me: www.myspace.com/westvatexan

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I think I have the ebay listing sales figured out. They either have a 10 cent listing sale or a 20 cent listing sale or a sub category and template etc. sale around every 7th or 8th of the month. At least this seems to be their pattern. Anyway, In case you all didnt know, Old TV Guides are starting to get really hot. Its all over the collectible community and the newsletters I get. It's the cover pictures of famous actors that people want. Im in heaven right now because I have over 50 vintage TV Guides. Some of them are rare too. So im going to wait till the next listing sale on ebay and throw them all up there at once.

I use Free Auctiva for my auctions, so all I have to worry about in cost is the insertion fee (hopefully the 10 cent sale) and the gallery picture ( a must have)....so that means each TV Guide will cost me 45 cents to list. That beats the hell outta my normal 70 cents per listing..WooHoooo!. Some people might say why do you need a gallery pic Dusty? Well let me tell ya, its worth the 35 cents you pay to have it because there are a whole lotta people that wont even bother to look at a listing that doesnt have a gallery pic..myself included. My better half is the same way, she wont click on a listing that doesnt have a gallery pic.

Well, I better get busy I have to get the listings done for this weeks auction by sunday morning and I havent even tipped the iceberg. Happy hunting you treasure seekers! till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME